NORRA MEXICAN 1000 RALLY INFO
Schedule and Mileage Maps
|Fri. April 21||Welcome Fiesta / Pre-registration / Tech in Ensenada|
|Sat. April 22||Registration / Tech / Drivers Meeting in Ensenada|
|Sun. April 23||Ensenada ~ San Felipe|
|Mon. April 24||San Felipe ~ Bahia de Los Angeles|
|Tue. April 25||Bahia de Los Angeles ~ Loreto|
|Wed. April 26||Loreto ~ La Paz|
|Thu. April 27||La Paz ~ San Jose del Cabo
|Driver of Record|
|Registration - Cars||$3,467|
|Registration - UTV and 1600||$2,467|
|Registration - Motos||$1,967|
|Race for Cash (optional)||add $2,000|
Crew, Friends and Family
The first $500 of your entry fee is non-refundable. The remainder is refundable if you cancel your entry before December 31. If you cancel your entry after that, we will issue a credit for next year's race.
Bay of L.A.
All hotel rooms are booked in Bay of L.A., but free camping is available in NORRA's Pit City. You can also rent a concrete pad in Pit City, if you want (see the NORRA Store).
MAG-7 Race Support - NORRA Preferred
NORRA and MAG-7 race support (www.mag7race.com) will continue the tradition of a shared common history while being focused on the future. For 2017 MAG-7 will provide fully staffed and equipped fuel and service stops in the off-road sections. All entries will receive FREE support at all MAG-7 service points. This includes fuel for motorcycles. Visit mag7race.com for more information. Signup dates for Mexican 1000 pit services will be announced soon.
- Pre-Registration opens 9/15/16
- $500 deposit, non-refundable
- Monthly payment plan options
- Team profile featured on 2017 Entries Page
- Get starting order and choose entry number
- Flexible payment plans
- Option to pay in full in 2016
- When your entry is paid in full you will be able to purchase your room in Bay of LA until they are sold out.
- Avoid late fees of $100 each month that begin on February 15.
Medical and Liability Insurance:
Vehicle Drivers and Co-Drivers will be banded with a wristband for Medical and Liability Insurance - a policy provided by Instant Mexican Insurance. Please understand the limitations of this insurance by reading the policy. Read the Policy
- Covers accidents that happen on the course ONLY
- Does NOT cover the race vehicle or damages
- Racer on racer accidents on course are covered under same medical terms but without liability coverage
- Does NOT cover accidents that involve illegal drugs
- ONLY covers $5000 in medical stabilization in Mexico (the insured covers flights or transportation to get back into US)
Purchase your tracker mount in the NORRA Store. Motorcycle mounts are shipped and must be mounted before you come to Baja. Car mounts will be added at tech inspection.