2019 NORRA MEXICAN 1000 RALLY INFO
|Driver of Record|
|Registration - Evolution Unlimited Trucks||$3,967|
|Registration - Cars||$3,467|
|Registration - UTV and 1600||$2,967|
|Registration - Motos||$2,467|
|Registration - Safari||$2,467|
Crew, Friends and Family
|Cabo Party Wristband||100|
- Pre-Registration opens 9/15/18
- $500 deposit, non-refundable
- Monthly payment plan options
- Team profile featured on 2019 Entries Page
- Get starting order and choose entry number
- Flexible payment plans
- Option to pay in full in 2019
- When your entry is paid in full you will be able to purchase your room in Bay of LA until they are sold out.
- Avoid late fees of $100 each month that begin on February 15.
The first $500 of your entry fee is non-refundable. The remainder is refundable if you cancel your entry before December 31. If you cancel your entry after that, we will issue a non-transferrable credit for next year’s race.
Bay of L.A. (Cars)
Bay of L.A. rooms can be booked on a first-come first-served basis during pre-registration, when the entry is paid in full. Free camping is available in NORRA's Pit City. You can also rent a concrete pad in Pit City.
|Fri. April 26||Welcome Fiesta / Pre-registration / Tech in Ensenada|
|Sat. April 27||Registration / Tech / Drivers Meeting in Ensenada|
|Sun. April 28||Ensenada ~ San Felipe|
|Mon. April 29||San Felipe ~ Guerrero Negro (moto)
San Felipe ~ Bahia de Los Angeles (4-wheel)
|Tue. April 30||Guerrero Negro/Bahia de Los Angeles ~ Loreto|
|Wed. May 1||Loreto ~ La Paz|
|Thu. May 2||La Paz ~ San Jose del Cabo (Finish!)|
|Fri. May 3||Awards Ceremony in San Jose del Cabo|
Medical and Liability Insurance:
Vehicle Drivers and Co-Drivers will be banded with a wristband for Medical and Liability Insurance - a policy provided by Instant Mexican Insurance. Please understand the limitations of this insurance by reading the policy. Read the Policy
- Covers accidents that happen on the course ONLY
- Does NOT cover the race vehicle or damages
- Racer on racer accidents on course are covered under same medical terms but without liability coverage
- Does NOT cover accidents that involve illegal drugs
- ONLY covers $5000 in medical stabilization in Mexico (the insured covers flights or transportation to get back into US)
Crossing the Border
Details about border crossing will be distributed as a Rally Alert shortly before most teams will be departing for the event. Meanwhile, please register all your vehicles that will be crossing the border by going to Registration.
The NORRA Technology Eras
See the Mexican 1000 rules page for more information about vehicle categories and rally rules